Here is a list of my recommendations for circuit walks & runs in County Durham. Not many for now but as I’ve been concentrating on Durham’s long distance trails up to this point, routes are a bit thin on the ground on this page. However this won’t last long and as in the case of our ‘On the Bike‘ page there should be at least one new route a week being posted. As a general note on style: distances for walks are given in kilometres first because the units are smaller and they break down more neatly. Although specific distances might be given they are not intended to be interpreted accurately. Where accuracy is needed it will be stated expressly.
- WW6 & Elephant Trees – Wolsingham, Weardale (Posted 01-08-14)
- Weardale Railway Circular – Wolsingham/Stanhope, Weardale (Posted 27-08-14)
- Neville’s Cross Battlefield Walk – Neville’s Cross, Durham (Posted 04-09-14)
- Circuit of Upper Hudeshope – B6278 Weardale/Teesdale (Posted 12-09-14)
- Milburn Forest & Tees Head Circuit – Garrigill nr. Alston, Cumbria (Posted 14-04-15)